Friday, May 13, 2011


Well, for a while this morning Blogger was talking about how they were in the process of restoring the posts that had been for some reason taken down; but now I'm not finding that particular page, & other folks seem to have lost posts as well, for good, so I guess I'll just have to write off that singularly rambly & inconsequential set of musings on the chronological orders of Ruskin's Library Edition, the pleasures of Vol. XIII, and why I like reading the catalogues of art exhibits. Sigh. Anybody want to hear about the pleasures of textual scholarship & establishing manuscript dates?
Later: Well, look at that. My faith in humanity is restored. But I'm gonna write about establishing manuscript dates anyway.


Vance Maverick said...

Glad nothing was lost, and that the blog straggles on.

Mark Scroggins said...

"Straggles" indeed. We'll see if we can't get a bit more robust over the summer.